Tuesday, December 2, 2014

We'll be back, and soon too!

Wow. It's been a while .

Went to see Mockingjay Part 1 a week ago. I was pumped. Not about the movie, but about getting back into the swing of things here at 24 Pages - it has been much too long. As I watched the film on the over sized screen, notepad in my lap - this would be my first review of an adaptation that was still in theaters - I was thoroughly drawn into the experience. Yes, I noted when scene transitions didn't mesh right, or when dialog felt flat, or what was changed or left out, but even so I was much too adsorbed in watching the film to make any notes. All in all, this is a good thing, because why did I even think I could review Mockingjay when I haven't even covered The Hunger Games?!

What I'm getting at, and very poorly too, is that on January 1st 24 Pages Per Second will have it's first review in over a year, I hope you'll be there. I'm looking forward to getting this train up and running again.

Until then Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment